Title: Paste As File
Description: Paste As File is an app to paste the contents of the clipboard to a new file in the current folder via the context menu windows explorer background. It can paste as a text file, RTF file, PDF file, or image file based on the contents of the clipboard. Supported image formats are jpg, pcx, png, bmp, tga, gif, tif and PDF. NEW in v5 you can paste FILES copied to the clipboard to ZIP or 7z archives, list the files to a TEXT file with details and copy the files to a sub folder. See help file for details.
You can paste as any plain text file just by changing the extension. If you want to paste to a HTML file, just change the extension to HTML. I use it for HTML, PHP, and CSS just to name a few.
Notice: Windows XP will have the menu item on the folder context menu, not the background menu.
Paste As File has a 15 day trial. After the trial it must be registered to continue use.
Supported OS: Windows XP or higher.
- Supports plain text files, RTF files, PDF files and image files.
- Image formats: jpg, pcx, png, bmp, tga, gif, tif, and pdf
- Save files copied to a ZIP or 7z archive
- Save a list of copied files with details to a text file
- Copy the files in the clipboard to a sub folder
- Clipboard saver - Using an external freeware application called NIRCMD you can copy data to the clipboard and then use PAF as normal and when the main window is open you can then copy and paste text into the File Name box. When you press OK the original contents are restored and pasted as normal. NIRCMD is not needed for normal use and is optional. If you do want to use it, please download NIRCMD and place the nircmd.exe in the install folder of PAF (Usually c:\Program Files\PasteAsFile). I am not affiliated with or support NIRCMD.
Paste As File Videos: